Saturday 26 December 2015

Death or crossover

Since childhood I always wondered where do people go after death and as I grew up was studying in university I wanted to know the reason of my existence ...

I was growing up normal and having great friends to hangout with but still somewhere I had this questions at back of my head ...

I started my research about it through spiritual Text from various spiritual organizations , book stores and ancient spiritual Text and slowly and gradually reached to dr. Bryan Weiss books 

And realized soul never dies and it a crossover to the spirt land or spirit world 

And my grandparents are also in the spirit world and are looked after nicely.

All this made me feel great and I started looking at my own life in new lights !!!

I read about clairvoyant and Clairaudience and thankfully I got a glimpse of light one day .. I was using this computer and suddenly I saw this strong flash of a light it was soothing it dint hurt my eyes at all and I was amazed and there after I started seeing these star like blinking lights everywhere at any time of the day at any place ...

This light was seen through corner of my eyes ..

Slowly and gradually when lights turn off and I want to sleep suddenly exactly on my forehead similar light but covering my entire forehead started flashing from back of my eyes ..

These experiences are like my daily experiences these days and it started in 2011 the lights 

However since childhood i use to get important information through thoughts in my mind .. Like suddenly meaning of some important math formula clicks in my head...

And that goes on and on on every occasion in life ... 

I have also experienced Several incidents of mind over matter .. Where things in d mind have come true ..

Beautiful part is Genuine prayers have always been answered ..

I have experienced telepathy several times where I try and send a message to a particular person and other person has received it and has called me immediately and has told me that they thought about me..

Overall I wanted to share my personal experience about crossover and the immortality of a souls .. And crossing over to the spirit world .. 

Love light and blessings !!
Cheers !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment